AR-media has made some great Augmented Reality software. You can check out their new AR-media™ Plugin for Autodesk® 3ds Max® OR their AR-media™ Plugin for Google™ SketchUp™. They use a marker based technology that allows you to create models in either 3ds Max or SketchUp, then export them as a ARmedia file type to be played by anyone who has the free ARmedia player.
With AR-media you can:
- Make and customize your own markers
- Use Multiple markers
- Use "Occluders" Objects
- Real-time Rendering
- Real-Time Animation
- HD Support
- Head Mounted Display Support
Here are a few of the cool videos they have made:
- ARmedia Plugin 2.0 for Autodesk 3ds Max (Augmented Reality)
- ARmedia Plugin 2.0 for Google SketchUp (Augmented Reality)
- ARmedia Plugin for Autodesk™ 3dsMax™ (Augmented Reality) 2
- ARmedia Plugin for Autodesk™ 3dsMax™ (Augmented Reality) 1
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.