Forum Thread: Anyone Interested in Buying New Unused Augmented Reality Lens from LUMUS?

Our augmented reality software company used to deal with hardware manufacturing and had stocked up on lens parts from Lumus Optics, but no longer. We have 125 Full pairs 250 units right and left of Lumus optical engines, various models, one in particular is OE172. I figure this is good if you run your own startup and are experimenting with augment reality optics. This was purchased between 2012 and 2018 - Lumus is not providing data sheets and we no longer have invoices on these items. Otherwise, if you have any questions, ask away.

Life Hacks for Your Smartphone

Fresh tips every day.

3 Responses

Dear Asia Kang,

I am interested in buying the lens modules. Is it still available? How can I contact you? It seems there is a messaging service for this site, but I don't know how to use it:(

I have a large amount of ODG AR glasses and accessories hardware as well as testing hardware that I would like to sell.

@ChadRoccs
Thank you for your offer, but I am especially interested in the Lumus module, not other AR glasses.
I am sorry.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active